In follow up to the BC Government’s Restart Announcement on May 25, 2021, PGSA Board has been working hard to get everyone back to safe play!
Season start is July 5 and will run until approximately the end of September.
We are adapting Public Health Officer, BC Soccer and ViaSport restrictions and guidelines. These targets are fluid and will change rapidly as restrictions ease. Please keep informed with the provided links. We will provide updates as we receive them. Please continue to check the website under The Pitch – PGSA News. Once revised, we will post our Return to Play Plan.
June 13 – Team Registration deadline
June 14 – Managers meeting 7:00pm PGSA Fields
June 20 – Player Registration deadline
June 24 – 1st Draft. Please refer to Rules and Regulations. All players being drafted must be registered and paid by June 20
June 28 – Officials meeting 7:00pm PGSA Fields
Drafts of your Team lists must be submitted to the Registrar at email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than June 12.
Player $185.00 (more than one team additional $150.00)
– no punchcards this season
– call-ups permitted
– number and duration of games will be dependant on Team and Player registration numbers
– player cards required
Restrictions as of today’s date:
1. Travel must be kept to the travel regions as defined by the BC Government.
2. Players can participate in contact training (within their travel region): o With their home club/team, and/or o With another organization offering supplemental training.
3. Organized gameplay must be “local”. o ViaSport has advised that “local” is currently defined as “in-club”.
4. Maximum participants: Up to 50 participants are allowed for adult and unless otherwise stated by the city, this is 50 people (participants, coaches, referees, and others) per a regular 11 v 11 full-size soccer field including the bench area. Full contact is permitted. Masks while playing are not required. Masks and 2m distancing are required on the sidelines
5. No spectators.
Keep an eye on your email – we will keep everyone informed as info comes in! Thank you for your patience!
We look forward to getting back to the pitch and seeing all of you again!
On Behalf of your PGSA Board of Directors,
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org